- "A" for Effort
- Bless her heart
- ....at least she gives it a try
So tonight was supposed to be the "easy" night--easy stuffed green peppers. No really...the recipe had the word "easy" in front of it. And as well it should be, it is ground beef, onions tomatoes, spices, green peppers and cheese and yet somehow I MESSED it up. The rice was completely undercooked as were the peppers.
Let's back up about an hour. NT enters the kitchen and says "Do you think I shoud be scared when you cook?" The question confused me because it could mean multiple things:
- I am scared that you might destroy our home by starting your fourth kitchen fire
- I am scared I might get salmonella because I am afraid you might under cook the meat
- I am scared that I won't like what you cook and I will therefore starve to death
- I am scared that I am going to have to pretend to like your undercooked stuffed green peppers and if I tell you truthfully that it is the worst thing I have ever eaten you will yell at me and/or cry. Therefore, as a good husband I will eat this and smile and be scared of all the above.