- I wish Ellen DeGeneres was my neighbor.
- I hate green beans.
- I am a speeder.
- When I was in pre-school, I was sent home for wearing a Michael Jackson t-shirt. (And it was the cool Thriller album picture with the white tiger--can you believe it?)
- I crumble sausage into my grits. yum.
- I love Danica Patrick.
- I was in the Marching Band my freshman year in high school. I hated the big hat.
- I "google" everything.
- The Bosu Step is my favorite piece of gym equipment.
- Chai Tea for me....no coffee!
- I won the "Most School Spirit" superlative my senior year in high school-go figure.
- My husband scratches his back with a fork. weird. no worries, it immediately goes to the dishwasher.
- I chew Trident Gum.
- I took piano lessons for 6+ years.
- I had a Cabbage Patch Doll named Neta Gay and she went EVERYWHERE with me including the Western Sizzlin Steakhouse every Sunday where I would try to cram food in her mouth. she never would eat--obv.
- I like re-usable shopping bags.
- Three is my lucky number.
- Wheel of Fortune is one of my obsessions and I believe I could win.
- The Smurfs and the Get-A-Long gang were to of my favorite cartoons as a kid.
- I think I would be a great Cruise Director!
- Being in radio, free tickets are king of my thing but....I did pay for tickets to see Stevie Wonder, Beyonce and the off broadway show Wicked
- Speaking of Wicked...it is my FAVORITE thing to sing in my car. For you fans..."No one mourns the wicked"
- When I work out, Flashdance tunes are what motivates me. "She's a maniac, maniac for sure...and she's dancing like she's never danced before."
- I don't know how to whistle.....or swim....or apparently cook ;-)
- Why is #25 so hard to think of?? Ok- I love the mall. It feels like home to me.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
25 Things You Don't Know About Me
So.....do you read US Weekly? They have that little section where celebrities tell 25 random fact about themselves. I think this made the facebook circuit in early 2009 and the blog world before that. Well in true Summer fashion I am catching on a couple of years later and here are 25 things I am sure you are longing to know....