Thursday, January 14, 2010

A MAJOR setback in my road to becoming a domestic diva...

I set myself on fire tonight trying to cook. Yes it is true. I am not talking about a bit of smoke or tiny sparks--I am talking FULL out FLAMES burning my scarf to pieces around my neck. So what did I do....I screamed for NT and told him I was on fire. I then took off my flaming scarf and threw it at him. Luckily, he knew what to do and stomped out the flames. The bad news....I loved that purple scarf.
This honestly does not show how bad it was but I couldn't really go grab my camera while Neal was putting out the flames. I would also like to point out this is not the first time I have set something on fire in the kitchen--there was also the two times I put aluminum foil in the microwave. Don't do that.
This was what I was making-turned out pretty good in the end.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    good goin cotton !!