Friday, January 1, 2010

A day in my Dad's Shop

Johnnys One Stop open for business. Of course, gotta was Cotton's car first ;-)
Colors in my dads shop. His tools are very organized.

This litte GI Joe looking guy was chillin' in my Dad's pen jar. It cracks me up.
Fanta, Fanta...want a Fanta? Just a few of the beverage choices at Dad's Garage.

Most people know about Johnnys One Stop in Kannapolis. It is the best inspection station in the WORLD and I am not just saying that because it is my Dads. For one thing, you receive a soda and a pack of nabs just for visiting. You can expect to hear jammin' oldies playing when you arrive and of course you will be greeted my sheltie, Tucker. Here are a few pictures from a day out in my dad's shop. If you want to visit, go to www.johnnysonestop.net to get the address

.

No comments:

Post a Comment