Monday, May 24, 2010

Yesterday I promised to share #2 off of my list of San Francisco highlights. Therefore, today will be about why I think people love North Carolina.

Everywhere we went people would ask where we were from....we would say North Carolina and the rave reviews would begin to flow. 1 out of 3 talked about how they would like to move here. 100% talked about how much they loved the climate and how fantastic it was that we could drive to the beach and the mountains. And everyone agreed, that they would love NC because of the great radio stations that Curtis Media operates (okay maybe not--that may be self serving-btw, if you know of anyone who would like to advertise on one of these fine stations please have them call summer)

okay-well I guess that is all I really had to say about that.

let's move on to some of Summer's favorite pics from the trip. You would think these would be of the cable cars, the golden gate bridge, fishermans wharf....but no....they are of our breakfast.

The first morning we ate at an amazing restaurant in Sonoma called the Big Three-check it out next time you are there. I guess I was a little overexcited because I took A LOT of pictures but I loved the lighting and the colors....see below.
These were the most AMAZING pancakes ever. Apple Oat Pancakes with Creme Fraiche which basically means really good whip cream.
I like this picture because it captures our morning routine...me with OJ and NT with his coffee. Plus I like that only his hand and the mug are in focus.
This was NT's yummy burrito!
Okay two more random breakfast pictures. I know it is strange but for those who know me this is indeed NOT strange.
These houses are known as the "Painted Ladies"-cute huh? Can you imagine if you lived there and had tourists & double decker buses coming by all day? Luckily we don't have to worry about that here in Denver NC.

And now let's play a game called what's wrong with this picture....

You get 5 seconds to find one thing wrong with the below picture....GO!:
Did you figure it out? NO, it is not that my cheeks look fat. and NO it is not that we are wearing jackets in the middle of May. The correct answer is that this is my favorite picture, the money shot expressing my love of Cable Cars and my zipper is UNZIPPED!!
No worries. I have photoshop.

2 comments: